At Brown Printing Company, we are committed to offering valuable services to our customers from start to finish. Brown’s Paper Group is dedicated to offering you the best paper options to represent your image while meeting your budget with no surprises along the way. Brown’s Paper Group leverages its long standing relationships with suppliers and purchasing power to match the needs of customers.
We pride ourselves on a consultative sales approach and our goal is to make the paper buying process easy and seamless. Customers who work with Brown’s Paper Group enjoy the benefits of:
- Improved Workflow – Reduced administrative efforts of multiple purchase orders, invoices, and inventory reconciliation.
- Reduced Inventory – Brown Paper Group is responsible for all inventory and handling costs, freeing up capital previously dedicated to paper inventory.
- Pricing and Availability – Our disciplined effort to forecast purchases and grow with our suppliers directly benefits our customers.
- Ease of Mind – No more need to worry about risks such as paper availability, obsolete inventory, basis weight variance, other standard mill tolerances, or paper claims.
- Knowledge – Brown’s Paper Group is comprised of experts in the paper market. More importantly, we share our knowledge to assure that you are comfortable with and understand every step of the purchasing process.
- Environmental Certifications – In concert with Brown’s companywide environmental commitments, Brown holds chain-of-custody certifications from the Forest Stewardship Council™ (FSC®), Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI), and the Program for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC). Customers who choose to use FSC, SFI, or PEFC certified papers can bear one of these trademarked logos on their printed products to show their environmental commitment.
To find out how the Brown Paper Group can begin putting its expertise and services to work for you, please contact us today.